Website Theme Selector
1. Select the "Websites" link in your Administration Menu
2. Once on the Manage Websites Page, select the website of your choice.
3. You will be presented with your domains “Dashboard”, an area in which you can effect change to your domain at anytime.
4. Select the “Website Theme Selector” Box
5. Selecting Your Domains Theme: On this page you can change your domains Theme and adjust their individual Settings
- Changing Theme - In the Theme Drop Down box, view and select any theme of your choice. Once selected, the themes template will appear in the middle of the page.
You can also change your theme by selecting the Previous and Next templates displayed in the middle of the page.
- Custom Header Image - Select Themes feature a “Custom Header Image” upload area, that allows you to select one of multiple Header images, along with the ability to Upload one form your device.
6. Theme Options - The theme options area allows you to further customize your theme, by choosing from over 400+ possible combinations for the layout of your domain.
- Results Layout:
Full - Results Page displays a traditional “All Information” version
Minimalist - Results page displays a Truncated, easy to read version
- Detail Page:
Default- Listing Detail Page displays a traditional “All Information” version
Minimalist - Listing Detail page displays a Truncated, easy to read version
- Mini Search Form:
Active - Activates and displays Mini Search form on your Domain
Inactive - Deactivates and removes Mini Search form on your Domain
- Filter Display:
Above Results - Displays Search Results Filter above the results gathered from a listing search.
Above Refine Menu - Displays Search Results Filter above the refine menu on the Search results page.
- Agent Info Header:
Display - Displays the Agent Info header in the header of your domain.
Hide - Does not display the Agent Info header in the header of your domain.
No Image - Displays the Agent Info header in the header of your domain without the agents Image.
7. Activating New Theme Once you have made all desired changes to your domains theme, select the circular“ Activate” button at the bottom to save all changes.
8. Viewing Newly Updated Theme
To view the Newest version of your domain, select the “Click Here to see your Changes” link displayed in the header of your admin page, or next to the Website Theme selector Drop Down box after “Activating” your Theme. Theme must be “Activated” for the “Click Here to see your Changes” link to appear.
You can also manually reset your browsers cache which will allow you To view the newest version of your domain by adding "/?dr=1" to your domains URl. For Example Brokeridxsites.com/?dr=1