Leads List Page
All Received or Manually Created leads will appear here, where you can add Manage, Organize, Edit and delete them as you wish.
1. Select the "Leads" menu link presented in your Administration Menu or select the Leads Icon in your dashboard and select "View all Leads"
2. On the Leads List page you can Search through your leads using the Search dropdown and entry boxes, sort your leads via the column titles, Edit your leads, Add leads, and Download your leads for use elsewhere.
3. In the "Request" Column, the Broker or Office manager can review the lead and approve the requested action the Agent has chosen By selecting the "Delete" or 'Archive" button that appears in the column.
4. Action Plan Status - Once your Brokerages Action Plan details such as whom to Assign Completed Action Plans to, what Action Plan is in use, and the number of days allowed to be Ignored to receive an Action Plan have been established, Agents will be automatically monitored to ensure compliance.
- All Leads that meet the brokerages current action plan will display "On Time" in the "Action Plan" column.
- All Leads that do meet the brokerages current Action Plan will display "Late Task" in the "Action Plan" column letting both You and the agent know there are items missing from the lead.
- All Leads that have completed all the brokerages Action Plan criteria will display "Completed" in the "Action Plan" column.
5. To Add a lead: Select the "Add Lead" icon On the "Adding Lead" page, enter in your leads Contact information.
- Lead source
- Lead Assignment
- Lender Name
- Loan Officer Name
- Loan Officer Email
- Referral Source
- Contact Email
- Email Address
- Contact Phone
- Phone Number
- Lead Property MLSID
- Property ID
- Contact Message
When finished, select "Add Lead"
Select any lead of your choice from your lead list page. On the "Viewing Lead" page you can edit your lead by:
- Editing the contact information
- Updating customer notes
- Participating in your selected Action Plan.
- You can mark your lead for Deletion by selecting the "Delete" icon. "Delete" Icon display depends on Brokerage settings and user level
- You can mark your lead to be archived by selecting the "Archive" icon
- You can mark your lead to be converted by selecting the "Convert" icon
- You can mark your lead to be handed off to another Agent in your brokerage by selecting the "Hand Off" icon
- You can reset the action plan for your lead by selecting the "Reset Action Plan" icon. "Reset Action Plan" Icon display depends on Brokerage settings and user level
- You can mark your lead to be rebroadcast to all eligible agents in your brokerage by selecting the "Rebroadcast" icon. "Rebroadcast" Icon display depends on Brokerage settings and user level
6. Downloading your Leads:
Select the "Dl CSV" Action icon next to the 'Add Lead" icon.
A pop up will appear allowing you to customize the Items, date, sort and order of the downloadable file. Once to your liking, select "Download" to receive the file on your device.