The "Checklist" page allows you to add and specify items on your brokerages Transaction "Checklist". The items on your checklist are the documents required for the Transaction to be considered closed and completed. Some Documents may be required, while some may be simply requested, but not mandatory. Other documents may be for a specific Property,Transaction and status Type. Here you can view, add and customize your "Checklist" items to reflect those differences. The Documents themselves can be uploaded and arranged via the "Transaction Documents" area of your Brokerage management page.
1. Select the "Transaction Manager" menu link presented in your Administration Menu or select the "Transactions" Icon in your dashboard and select "View transactions"
2. On the Transactions List page, select the “Checklist Items” tab.
3. In the Checklist Items area, you can manage the checklist items list for your transaction manager.
4. You can add your own default checklist items by selecting the “Add Item” Action icon. On the “Add Item” pop up box:
- Add the Items name
- Select the Property type it should be utilized on
- Select the Transaction type and status that it should be utilized on,
- Select via checkbox whether or not to add the item as a Brokerage Default Item.
- Once Finished, select “Save Item”
6. You can edit your own and brokerage default items by selecting the “Edit” icon on the corresponding Checklist item. Once Finished, select “Save Item
7. You can Delete your own and some brokerage default items by selecting the “Delete” icon on the corresponding Checklist item.