The Brokerage manager area allows you to change your Brokerages Basic settings, Permissions and notifications, Archived lead access, Action Plan, Brokerage Menus, Brokerage Referral Fee Defaults, Testimonial Request Email, Transaction Referral Fee Defaults, and Transaction Documents.
1. Select the "Brokerage Manager" menu link presented in your Administration Menu
2. On the “Edit Brokerage” page, you can edit your Brokerage with the following areas:
3. Basic settings -
- You can edit your Brokerages name by selecting the "Edit" icon next to the current name.
- You can change your brokerages Default Email Address, which controls where the majority of brokerage related emails will be sent.
- You can Choose your brokerages Email Theme which includes "Plain Text" - basic email, no graphics other than what occurs in the body content, and "Classic" Email with a Header image, Agent Photo/Logo and additional Graphics
- You can also Enable or disable your Brokerages Transaction Fee and enter the amount.
- In addition, you can select whom Notifications requesting broker signatures will be sent to as well as whom Request Broker Approval Notifications will be sent to.
- You can adjust the "ToDo Due Days Limit" for pending Leads with time sensitive action Plans
4. Permission and notifications -
You can enable or disable the following Permissions and notifications within your brokerage:
- Enable E-sign - Feature that allows you to Digitally sign documents
- Allow office assistants to E-Sign as Broker - Allows office assistants to E-Sign as Broker
- Allow office managers to E-sign as Broker - Allows office Managers to E-Sign as Broker
- List non-brokerage leads - Non brokerage leads will be listed on your website.
- Do not broadcast leads to agents with late tasks - Does not broadcast leads to agents with late tasks
- Allow agents to close transactions - Allows agents to close transactions
- Allow office assistants to close transactions - Allows office assistants to close transactions
- Allow office managers to close transactions - Allows office managers to close transactions
- Email Broker each time a new document is uploaded in a transaction - Emails the Broker each time a new document is uploaded in a transaction
- Send system notification to broker each time a new document is uploaded in a transaction - System notifies broker each time a new document is uploaded in a transaction
- Property offer notification emails - Sends email when Property offer is received.
- Auto-generate Get Paid Directly from Closing Form - Automatically creates “ Get Paid Directly from Closing Form” when all items have been met for completion.
- Archive Leads - Select one of the following permission levels. Do not allow, Allow agents to archive leads, Allow office assistants to archive leads, Allow office managers to archive leads, and Allow Brokers to archive leads
- Delete Leads - Select one of the following permission levels. Do not allow, Allow agents to delete leads, Allow office assistants to delete leads, Allow office managers to delete leads, and Allow Brokers to delete leads.
- Request testimonial at closing - Select one of the following permission levels. Do not allow, Allow agents to request testimonial at closing, Allow office assistants to request testimonial at closing, and Allow office managers to request testimonial at closing
- Report New Buyers Under Contract - Select one of the following time periods. Never, Daily, Weekly, Monthly.
5. Brokerage Logo - here you can Upload by clicking or dragging your Brokerage logo to this location.
6. Archived Leads Access - Here you can enable or disable, than select individual agent to permit Archive Lead access. Only Selected users will have access to the archived leads, All Office Assistant or higher level users can access the archives, users will have access to any archived leads assigned to them.
7. Action Plan - Here you can view and change your Brokerages Action Plan details such as whom to Assign Completed Action Plans to, what Action Plan is in use, and the number of days allowed to Ignored to receive an Action Plan. To Customize your action plan, select the “Customize action plan” icon
8. Brokerage Menus - Here you can add and edit custom menu options for your Brokerages Admin Menu. Simply add your Menu Label, Link to the Page, and Title of the Page.
9. Brokerage Referral Fee Defaults - Here you can add the ‘Source” and “fee” for any Brokerage Referral fee defaults.
10. Testimonial Request Email - In this area you can add and edit customizable Testimonial request email that is sent to customers of your choice. You can also add your Facebook and Google review page links.
11. Transaction Referral Fee Defaults - Here you can add the Name” and “Percentage” for any Transaction Referral fee defaults.
12. Transaction Documents - Here you can upload and organize brokerage wide documents by the priority level. Priority levels control what Documents are essential for a Transactions completion such as “Required prior to closing”, “Required to generate the commission disbursement / paid from closing sheet”, and “Preferred”.
- You can also View your Documents details such as Property Type, Transaction Type, Priority Type, If a Signature is needed, and if it Needs Approval.
- You can manage each document by Downloading, Previewing, editing or deleting it.
- To Add a document, select ‘Add Document”