Archived Transactions access is controlled by your Broker or Office Manager and may need to be enabled by them.
Closed Transactions and Transactions Older than 30 days are Archived Automatically
1. Select the "Transaction Manager" menu link presented in your Administration Menu or select the "Transactions" Icon in your dashboard and select "View transactions"
2. On the Transactions List page, select the “Archived Transactions” tab.
3. On the Archived Transactions Calendar page you can choose to view “All” archived transactions, or search from a particular Year and month. Once selected, on the Archived Transactions List page you can:
- Search through your Archived Transactions using the Search dropdown and entry boxes
- Sort your Archived Transactions via the column titles
- Edit your Archived Transactions
- Add Archived Transactions
- Backup your Archived Transactions to your "Dropbox" account.
4. How To Archive a Transaction: Closed Transactions and Transactions Older than 30 days are Archived Automatically. No Action is required on your part.
Manually Adding a Transaction to the Archives:
- Select the "Add Transaction" icon
- On the "Add new transaction" page, enter in your Transactions basic, contact, property, as well as sales and commission information.
- When finished, select "Save Transaction"
5. To View/Edit a Archived Transaction:
Select any Archived Transaction of your choice from your Archived Transactions list page. On the "Edit Transaction" page you can edit your Transaction by:
- Editing the Basic & Property Information
- Updating sales and commission information including the Commission breakdown
- Adding Documents via the Document Upload area after adding a name and choosing a file.
- Uploading all Required and Preferred Documents in the Required and Preferred Documents area by selecting" Upload"
- Adding all contacts associated with the transaction via the Contact Information area
- Reviewing, replying and adding Notes to the Transaction Notes area.
6. To Manage your transaction:
As an Archived Transaction, you can
- Request a Testimonial from the Client, by selecting the ”Request Testimonial” action icon
- Request that the Archived Transaction be reopened by selecting the “Reopen” action Icon
- Request the Archived Transaction be deleted by selecting the “Delete” action Icon - This icon only appears for Manager and Broker level Users