Adding a Scheduled Showing
You can Manually add a Scheduled Showing, in order to set up an appointment with a prospective client, allowing you communicate about the impending appointment, as well as reschedule ahead of time so all parties are informed.
1. Select the "Schedule Showings" menu link presented in your Administration Menu
2. On the Schedule Showings List page, you can Search through your Schedule Showings using the Search dropdown and entry boxes, sort your Schedule Showings via the column titles, Edit your Schedule Showings, and Add Schedule Showings
3. To Add a Schedule Showing:
- Select the "Add Schedule Showing" icon
- On the "Add Schedule Showing" page, enter in your Schedule & Property information.
- Preferred Showing
- Property Information
- Street Number
- Street Prefix
- Street Name
- Street Type
- Street Direction
- Listing MLSID
- When finished, select "Save Scheduled Showing"