Adding a Blog
To Add a Blog:
- Select the "Blogs" menu link presented in your Administration Menu or select the "Public Blogs" Icon in your dashboard and select "View posts"
- On the Blog Posts List page you can Search through your Blogs using the Search dropdown and entry boxes, sort your Blogs via the column titles, Edit your Blogs, and Add Blogs.
- Select the "Add Post" icon
- On the "Adding New Blog Post" page, enter in your new blogs Title, Category and County if applicable. Then, fill in the Text box with your blog. When finished, select "Save Page.
- In the “Add a Blog Icon Image” area, select and upload an icon for your blog post. When finished, select "Save Image"
Adding your Blog page to your Domain
This page allows you to add the blogs created in your “Blogs” area of your Admin to your domain.
1. Select the "Websites" link in your Administration Menu
2. Once on the Manage Websites Page, select the website of your choice.
3. You will be presented with your domains “Dashboard”, an area in which you can effect change to your domain at anytime.
4. Select the “Navigation Menu & Pages” Box.
5.Select the "Add Page" icon
- On the "Edit page / Menu Item" page, select your new Pages Type (My/Our Blog) and enter in the Menu Text
- Page Type - My/Our Blog
- Menu Text - Enter any text of your choosing
- Once finished select "Save Page"