Mortgage Log - Office Manager or Greater access- Brokerage Control
1. On your admin home page select “ Mortgage Log” from the Brokerage Office Menu
2. On the Mortgage Loan Types area of the page, you can view, edit and delete created Mortgage Loans
3. On the Mortgage Loan Types area of the page, select “Add Mortgage” to add a Mortgage to the log.
4. On the “Add New” pop up that appears, enter in the Mortgages “Title, Mortgage Period and Year, & Interest rate percentage.”
5. To set this mortgage as your brokerages default mortgage, select the “Brokerage Default Mortgage” check box
6. On the Mortgage Loan Types area of the page, you can view your mortgage by observing the Mortgage period and Interest Rate details
7. You can Edit your mortgages by selecting the green “Edit” pencil icon on any Mortgage.
8. You can Delete your mortgages by selecting the red “Delete” trash icon on any Mortgage.