1. Select the "Leads" menu link presented in your Administration Menu or select the Leads Icon in your dashboard and select "View all Leads"
2. On the Leads List page you can Search through your leads using the Search drop down and entry boxes, sort your leads via the column titles, Edit your leads, Add leads, and Download your leads for use elsewhere.
3. To Add a lead:
- Select the "Add Lead" icon
- On the "Adding Lead" page, enter in your leads information.
- When finished, select "Add Lead"
4. To View/Edit a lead:
Select any lead of your choice from your lead list page. On the "Viewing Lead" page you can edit your lead by:
- Editing the contact information
- Updating customer notes
- Participating in your selected Action Plan.
5. To Manage your lead:
- You can mark your lead for Deletion by selecting the "Delete" icon. "Delete" Icon display depends on Brokerage settings and user level
- You can mark your lead to be archived by selecting the "Archive" icon
- You can mark your lead to be converted by selecting the "Convert" icon
- You can mark your lead to be handed off to another Agent in your brokerage by selecting the "Hand Off" icon
- You can reset the action plan for your lead by selecting the "Reset Action Plan" icon. "Reset Action Plan" Icon display depends on Brokerage settings and user level
- You can mark your lead to be rebroadcast to all eligible agents in your brokerage by selecting the "Rebroadcast" icon. "Rebroadcast" Icon display depends on Brokerage settings and user level