How do I add a Testimonial?
Adding a Testimonial You can display all recieved or manually created testimonials on your domain on your “Testimonials” page. After Creating a “Testimonials” Page, on your domain customers can submit “Testimonials” that automatically are placed in your “Testimonials” menu area for your approval or you can add a testimonial manually.
Setting Up your Testimonial Page
1. Select the "Websites" link in your Administration Menu.
2. Once on the Manage Websites Page, select the website of your choice.
3. You will be presented with your domains “Dashboard”, an area in which you can effect change to your domain at anytime.
4. Select the “Navigation Menu & Pages” Box.
5. Select the "Add Page" icon On the "Edit page / Menu Item" page, select the “Testimonial” Page Type and enter in the Page Title of your choice. Example (Our/My Reviews or My Testimonials). once finished select “Save page”.
6. Select the “Testimonials" menu link presented in your Administration Menu or select the "Testimonials" Icon in your dashboard and select "View Testimonials". Here you can view Customer submitted Testimonials that have been automatically added here from your domain, or you can manually add a testimonial.
7. Select the "Add Testimonial" icon On the "Adding Testimonial" page, you can: Enter in your Testimonial Contact information Change its status Attribute the Testimonial to an existing customer Enter a Testimonial Title and The testimonial itself. When finished, select "Add Testimonial"
8. You can Approve or Remove approval on a Submitted or Manually entered testimonial by selecting the “Approve or Remove approval on testimonial” action Icon and You can “Lock” or “Unlock” your testimonial, making it uneditable/editable by the customer using the “Lock/Unlock” action icon.