How do I access and edit my Personal Settings
Personal Settings area
Select the "Personal Settings Area" link in your account home header area.
Review and edit the following information if available to you:
- First and Last name - Real, Legal name is entered, from sign up. Please contact support to have your name changed.
- Password - Passwords must be 8 characters or more
- Upload Agents Photo - *.jpg images only
- Email - Email Addresses will be used as Agents “Username”. Any change made to the Email will effect Login Username.
- City, State and Zip Code - The City, State and Zip Code are required fields, failure to provide this information or removing/changing it will disable the IDX on your website.
- Phone numbers and Phone Types - Phone numbers Labeled “SMS” will receive SMS notifications if enabled, at the number provided.
- Notification Preferences - This allows you to control how you wish to be notified about new leads
- Admin Preferences - These Controls designate what additional items to display in the information box. You can display any 4 statistics.*
- Dashboard Widget Items - you can select how many items to display on each widget here.
- Vacation Mode - You can Enable or Disable Vacation mode as well as set an end date.
- Zillow Agent ID - Enter in your Zillow Agent ID here. Prefix ID with "A" for direct agent assignment. For example "A12345".
- Instant Messenger Information - Enter in your Yahoo or MSN Instant Messenger information and select between the two to identify it correctly.
- Facebook Page Link - Enter in your Facebook Page link here
- Website Page Link - Enter in your Websites link here
- Personal Message ( About Me) - Enter a Short descriptive About me introduction to your visitors. This will appear on your Websites “About Me” page.
- Agent MLS ID Number - Enter in the Agents MLS ID Number. This number is used to import your listings from the MLS Data feed, allowing “My listings, and “Agent Listings” to appear.
- When Complete, select “Save Changes”
Once the user's State, Zip Code and additional address information has been entered and saved, the users “Working Counties” will appear. Select all the valid working counties the user operates in, as These are the counties that will display as "counties serviced" in your profile.
System access Settings
This area allows you to review and analyze the users “User Level” as well as the Features and accessibility available to them. Access”,“Edit , and “Delete” ability can be changed in the “Features Access” area of the management Settings.
Here you can set and adjust the Users “User Level” and Ability to “Access”,“Edit ,or “Delete” certain areas of the admin.
Security Level - Security levels assign a role to a User, allowing them access to the following areas:
- Broker - Access to All Areas of the Admin - Full Delete Access
- Broker Assistant - Access to All Areas of the Admin - No Delete Access
- Office Managers - Access to All Areas of the Admin except Brokerage Settings- Full Delete Access if allowed by Broker in Personal Access Settings
- Office assistant - Access to All Areas of the Admin except Brokerage Settings- No Delete Access
- Team Leader - Access to All Agent Team Related areas of the Admin- Full Delete Access if allowed by Broker in Personal Access Settings
- Team Assistant - Access to All Agent Team Related areas of the Admin- No Delete Access
- Agent - Access to all Agent Areas of the Admin - No Delete Access unless allowed by Broker in Personal Access Settings
- Agent Assistant - Access to all Agent Assistant Areas of the Admin - No Delete Access
Agent Assistant: If the User is assigned as an agent, you can select an agent assistant from this dropdown menu.
Agent/Staff: This dropdown allows you to select whether the user is an “Agent” or a “Staff” member.
Staff Page: You can choose to “Do Not display” this user on the Brokerages “Agents and Staff” page, “Display as Agent” or “Display as Administrator” .
Brokerage Access: If there are multiple offices within a brokerage, use this dropdown to select whether this user will be “Restricted to Assigned Office” or will have the ability to “ Access Full Brokerage” This is an Office Manager and Office Manager Assistant Supplemental access. This switch allows Office Manager and Office Manager Assistant users to access the entire brokerage, not just the office they work in.
View Only access: This setting limits the user to only view items in the admin, but make no changes.
Features Access: This area allows you to select the Features and accessibility available to the user.
“Module” - Describes the area in the admin that is available to this user.
“Access”,“Edit , and “Delete” - Select any and all areas in which this user will be allowed to “Access”,“Edit, or “Delete” Items.
Broker Office: If Multiple Offices are within a Brokerage, select the office you would like to assign this user to.
When Complete, select “Save Changes”
Reviewing /Editing Existing Users
On the “Manage Agents & Staff” page, Select any User of your choice.
Delete - You can delete this user by selecting the “Delete” action Icon.
Reset Dashboard - You can reset this users Dashboard and its statistics by selecting the “Reset Dashboard” action icon.
“Generate Agent Report” You can select this action icon to generate an agent report. The "Agent Report" page allows you to request individual progress reports on all agents within the brokerage including their “Under Contract Transactions”, “Closed Transactions”, “Scheduled Showings”, and “Property Offers” statistics.
When Complete, select “Save Changes”