Editing/Managing your Leads
Select the "Leads" menu link presented in your Administration Menu or select the Leads Icon in your dashboard and select "View all Leads"
To View/Edit a lead:
Select any lead of your choice from your lead list page.
1. On the "Viewing Lead" page you can edit your lead by:
- Reviewing and Editing the contact information
- Lender Name
- Loan Officer Name
- Loan Officer Email
- Referral Source
- Contact Email
- Email Address
- Contact Phone
- Phone Number
- Lead Property MLSID
- Property ID
When finished select "Update Lead: Do Not convert" to update the leads information without converting the lead into a customer.
2. Updating customer notes by selecting "Add Notes" to add a note or the "Contact Agent" Action icon to initiate a message dialogue between yourself and the leads assigned agent.
3. Participating and satisfying all criteria in your leads Brokerage selected Action Plan.
To Manage your lead:
- You can mark your lead for Deletion by selecting the "Delete" icon. "Delete" Icon display depends on Brokerage settings and user level
- You can mark your lead to be archived by selecting the "Archive" icon
- You can mark your lead to be converted by selecting the "Convert" icon
- You can mark your lead to be handed off to another Agent in your brokerage by selecting the "Hand Off" icon
- You can reset the action plan for your lead by selecting the "Reset Action Plan" icon. "Reset Action Plan" Icon display depends on Brokerage settings and user level
- You can mark your lead to be rebroadcast to all eligible agents in your brokerage by selecting the "Rebroadcast" icon. "Rebroadcast" Icon display depends on Brokerage settings and user level. If Rebroadcast Icon is not available, the Leads Action plan must be reset first, before the lead can be rebroadcasted.