Adding - Closing a Transaction
1. Select the "Transaction Manager" menu link presented in your Administration Menu or select the "Transactions" Icon in your dashboard and select "View transactions"
2. On the Transactions List page Select the "Add Transaction" icon
- On the "Add new transaction" page, enter in your Transactions basic property information, such as Property type and Transaction type. Select Next when ready to continue.
- Next enter in the Transactions “Contact Information” by selecting an existing contact or by selecting “Add New Contact”.
- Enter in the Properties Listing information such as address, Listing MLS ID, and other Notes.
- Lastly, enter in this transactions Sales price, Brokerage, Agent and Office Commissions.
- When finished, select "Save Transaction"
3. On your newly created Transaction Detail page, in the “Commission Breakdown” ensure The total of the commission breakdown items is accurate and matched with the total brokerage commission by making sure all Commission figures are equal. If Correct the text “The total of commission breakdown items is accurate and matched with the total brokerage commission.” will appear in the Commission Break Down area. If the Total is not correct "Please Adjust your Agent or Office Commission to accurately match with the total brokerage commission" Message will display.
4. Document Upload - Here you can upload any pertinent additional documents to the Transaction. Click “Choose” and select your file. Once selected, it will begin uploading automatically.
Drag files from your desktop or any file explorer window and drop them into the "Document Name" box, and you can also select and upload multiple files simultaneously. Once Uploaded, select the document of your choice and drag it to the pertinent "Required and Preferred Documents" selection. You can also Delete or Download any uploaded Document by selecting the "Delete or Download" action icons present for all documents.
5. Required and Preferred Documents -
Drag files from your desktop or any file explorer window and drop them into the "Document Name" box, and you can also select and upload multiple files simultaneously. Once Uploaded, select the document of your choice and drag it to the pertinent "Required and Preferred Documents" selection.
In this area, you can upload and satisfy brokerage wide documents by their set priority level. Priority levels control what Documents are essential for a Transactions completion such as “Mandatory Documents, Preferred Documents, and Agent Uploaded Documents”
- All Mandatory Documents must be completed and Uploaded in order for a transaction to close.
Documents Requiring Brokers Signature can be set up for E-Signature by selecting the E-Signature Link and Selecting on the Document the areas needed to be signed.
- All Preferred Documents should be completed per Brokerages Procedures but is not required to close the transaction.
- Agent Uploaded Documents are supplementary documents that have no bearing on the ability to close a transaction.
In the “Contact Information” area agents can add Required contacts to the transaction by selecting the “Add Contact” action icons for each Contact type.
You can add new contacts via the “New Contact” action icon. This action also creates an Account on your website for that Contact to access their part of the Transaction, and add, edit, or upload any pertinent documents via your website at anytime.
Each contact only has access to their portion of the transaction and can effect change there only.
Once Your contacts have been added, you can Edit, Add a note, Delete or Request a testimonial form the contact by selecting the corresponding action icon for the contact of your choice.
In the “Transaction Notes” area, all Updates, changes, and Requests are logged, organized and recorded.
“Add Note” - This Button when pressed, will allow you to manually add a note to the Transaction Notes log. Select the “Contact” and add your message in the “Note” area.
“Agent Notes” - Updates, Changes and Requests by agents are Colored Blue
“Contact Notes” - Notes made on Contacts will appear Colored Green
“Replied Notes” - Responses from contacts will appear Grey colored.
All Notes - Displays all notes related to this transaction
Action Notes - Displays only Notes that describe actions taken place for the transaction.
On each Note, there are two action icons:
Reply - Allows you to enter and send a response to the note
Delete - Allows you to Delete a note from the “Transaction Notes” area.
Closing your Transaction
In The “Required and Preferred Documents” area the following Action Icons are available:
Archived Docs - Select to view all archived Documents pertaining to this transaction.
Replace all - Removes and archives all currently uploaded documents. This allows you to re-upload the transactions documents.
Download All - This link will allow you to download Completed documents only, or all documents within the transaction.
Request Broker Approval - Once all Mandatory Documents have been uploaded, You can select “Request Broker Approval” which will send an approval message to the broker or selected staff member, allowing the Transaction to automatically process a Commission Disbursement / Sales Sheet & Get Paid Directly from Closing Form once approved. This requires all agents to submit a completed Transaction in order to receive payment.
The Broker or staff member assigned to receive Broker Approval Notifications will then be able to review the transaction in its entirety, make notes for the Agent within the transaction, and E-sign Mandatory Documents as well as the Commission Disbursement / Sales Sheet & Get Paid Directly from Closing Form.
Once this is completed, the Transaction can always be be Closed by the Broker, or an Agent, Office Assistant or Manager if given permission to do so from the below described switches in your brokerage settings,
- Allow agents to close transactions - Allows agents to close their own transactions.
- Allow office assistants to close transactions - Allows office assistants to close brokerage transactions
- Allow office managers to close transactions - Allows office managers to close brokerage transactions
Requesting a Testimonial
Once a Transaction is Closed, the Agent can request a testimonial from the customer by selecting the “Request Testimonial” action Icon within the Transaction. This will be sent to the Customer and once received will be placed in your “Testimonials” manager located on your Home page menu.